Friday, November 21, 2008

November...REALLY?



I truly can't believe November is nearly over! I feel like yesterday was Halloween. I guess I really didn't realize it until I heard Christmas music in the stores and my neighbors tree up in the window. Maybe it has something to do with the weather. There is usually snow on the ground by my birthday...not this year. It's been 60 degrees all week and the kids have been playing outside without even a jacket. I love it! We'll take all the outside days we can get!

9 comments:

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

I love the pics, and yes I can not believe the weather, I am loving it, I called into work yesterday and when I heard christmas music, it made me sick.

Christine said...

Looks beautiful and sunny! So your bday is the 24th right? I don't know but I just came up with thatnumber...anyway...love ya girl and hope I didn't miss your bday if its not the 24th.

the murdocks said...

Brooke...so I went a little nuts this weekend and guess what...your pics are DONE! Ok, I hope you agree when you see them but I think they turned out pretty dang cute. That blue wall and yellow chair...lovely. Anywho, let me know what your email address is so I can send them to you! I hope you like em :)

Christine said...

ok so i realized how i knew it was the 24th...i had a little reminder email come last week and it was in my subconcious i guess...but it also said you would be turning 35 today! SO either the year is wrong or there is another Brooke Barnett...seriously funny...so I hope today really is your bday and that you had a great one. i love you girl and glad to keep in touch more.

the murdocks said...

YEA! I am so happy Brooke! I want to hear what ones are you fave. My personal favorite, of all time, is your kids in the chair. IN LOVE. Anyway, I am thrilled you like them. Also, I can get you a cd. Dave said maybe over thanksgiving we can drop by your place and give it to you. Let us know...

Kacee said...

I hope you got my text on your birthday! I was totally thinking about you and hope you had a good one. I have been enjoying the weather too, we were at the park today... in December!!!

Kendra Meyers said...

Brooke--I saw the link to your blog on Hailey's blog. You have the cutest family, but I was bummed you didn't post more pictures of YOU. :) Hey, I heard about your dad and I was so sad to hear what happened! I hope you all are doing okay, especially your mom. I remember your dad being such a neat guy, always smiling and telling jokes. I always thought his name, Merton, was pretty silly too. I wish your family the best. Anyway, hang in there.
Kendra Stevens

Christine said...

Brooke...I was meaning to email you after I got your Christmas card and never did and then saw your comment today on my blog. I think I sent my card to the wrong address...it was a bountiful one so I don't know if it was forwarded to your farmington one or not but hopefully you got it. But I just LOVED your card and can I just say how incredible you are. I was so touched by your little newsletter and could not belive that not only did you get your cards out on time but that you wrote a thankyou note too. I can only imagine how this month has been for you and yet you are so thoughtful and just thinking of others. You are amazing and your pictures were so beautfiul. Everyone that comes over comments on how much they love your card. It really is so cute and my friend wanted to copy it for hers next year and wondered how if you made it yourself or did it through a company like shutterfly? I know you got pictures done by your friend and so I thought maybe she designed the card, it was just so classy and cute with the squres and the soft greens/blues you used...I just loved the whole thing! But I'll have to tell you what my funny sis-in-law said..."so is barnett the dog?" And I said no thats their last name! Anyway...I love you sweetie and have been thinking about you so much. I really do hope things are okay and that you are hanging in there. Love you lots girl.

The Wright Fam said...

Hey Brooke! I was just thinking about ya and wanted to say Hello! Hope you guys are doing great!!