
I wanted to go to the pumpkin patch last year and we never got around to it. I didn't want to let another year pass without going. It was so much fun. Brady and Ava both loved running around and the hay maze was quite the hit. We were in search for a perfect pumpkin and we finally found just the one....until we saw the line to check out. There were obviously plenty of other families who thought that would be a perfect
FHE too. So yes.....we went to the pumpkin patch and left without a pumpkin. I think next year we'll avoid Monday night.

Cute Brady and Ava with their Dad


Brady loved the hay maze...I think he ran through it four times before we left.
6 comments:
looks like you guys had a great time! i have some big news - i am now the proud owner of a swivel sweeper! i'm loving it. lets get together again soon. cassidy had a great time playing with ava and brady - and john and i had fun too!
I love the Pics I can not believe how big they looks specially Ava she is so cute. I miss you and hope all is well, thanks for enviting us to Bear Lake we would have loved to gone.
Great pics Brooke! I love Brady in the corn stalks! Looks like you are having a good fall. We will see you soon at bunko!!
so cute...I love that all the blogs I have checked today have had posts aobut pumpkin patches! They are just too fun! Lvoe ya girl.
looks good b family. i am glad to see you updated your blog and even added a picture! i will have to show the girls. enjoy your fall before the snow comes.
Hi Brooke and Todd! It's so fun you have a blog- thanks for inviting us to see it. What cute pic's too... boy, they grow up so fast, huh? Hey, we're sorry it didn't work out before, but we'd love to have you come visit or something.
Post a Comment