Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm a blogger!

Okay everyone...I've succumbed to all the blogging pressure. After all of you asking me if I have a blog over and over, I can now finally say YES. I have to admit, I've been reading all of yours for months now. We'll see if I can actually figure it out. I am technically challanged...If you don't believe me...ask my husband. He actually had to walk me through how to send an email with an attachment. So yes...this is more difficult for me than you may think. We'll see how I do keeping it updated....next on my list....posting with a picture!

12 comments:

Kacee said...

Yay!!! I am the first to post on your blog!!! You are going to be shocked to see this so fast! I am so glad you are blogging now. I will be adding you to my favs. Umm, did you get my message about Grey's Anatomy?? My Tivo got Ugly Betty instead of Grey's. I was so mad! Hopefully I can watch it online or something.

Ross and Aubrey said...

OMGosh your kids are so big and SO cute!!
I'm going to be adding your blog to my links, feel free to add ours. thewentworthfamily.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Yay for being a blogger! you're going to get addicted:) love the pics of your kids, they are really cute!

A3 said...

yeah! can't wait to read all your posts!

A

Christine said...

hey brookie...thanks for inviting me to see your cute blog! I was weary at first about the whole thing too...but it is pretty fun once you start! I can't believe how old and adorable your 2 little ones are! It was sooo fun to see you at the big Layers Warehouse sale...hopefully i will be able to bump into you next time I am in town! love ya girl
~Christine I.

Hailey said...

Brooke:
I have to say I am impressed. Your children are darling. I am also technically challenged, however now that I don't live in Utah anymore I am starting a blog to keep in touch with people. It's good to see you are doing so well. How's Primary Children's

doug and janice said...

hey what a cute family i still havent surcome to the pressure of blogging. well hope ur all doing good hope to see u soon

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

I am so excited I love it, You well start to love it more and more.

The Wright Fam said...

Hooray!! Welcome to the blogger bandwagon!! I love the pics of Brady and Ava!! They are getting so big! By the way, it looks like you had a blast on your vacation!!

Nikki said...

I am so excited! So far so good!!

Jamie said...

Hooray for my new blogger! I knew you would do it eventually. Don't worry before long you will be addicted! Love that I can now see updated pics of your darling fam. Can't wait for the next post!!

Sara said...

Congrats on moving into the blogging world Brooke! It's great to see your cute family. I look forward to keeping up on your family. Check out the cooking blog that me and my sister have... mysisterscucina.blogspot.com